Torque Cars

range rover parts

Discussion in 'Parts for sale' started by pauld, 22 March 2014.

1. pauld

pauld Full member

lancashire
    Car:
    Venturi/r/rover+vw
    Hi to all, it has been a long time since I have visited your site :embarrest: to my detriment. Since my last visit a lot has changed in the ownership stakes. Gone is the Venturi
    (back to France) 4Lt range rover scrapped.
    BUT I do have a few parts left.
    4x22" P38 land rover alloys complete with tyres and new locking nuts (very nice)
    7K 4Lt cross bolted short block. This engine was rebuilt by J E Eng. in Rossendale and has the advantage of stepped liners, new water pump + starter motor. also included would be the knock sensors and alternator.
    If anyone would like to buy these please post back or call me on (***********)
    *Mobile number removed to protect the member*
    T9 man
    Super Moderator.
    Please PM the member if you are serious about these items.

I live in the Oldham area.
    regards to all

Last edited by a moderator: 22 March 2014
  2. pauld

pauld Full member

lancashire
    Car:
    Venturi/r/rover+vw

As I need to clear these out of my garage I am willing to take £250 for the wheels + tyres (cost me more than double that) and £400 for the engine which cost me £1200 for the rebuild. Is anyone interested?
    regards to all