quickshift kit

vranilinek

Car
Peugeot 405 Mi16
Hi friends. Another question for today. Does anybody knows where can i get quick-shift for 405 Mi16 x4? I searched a lot and i found just these kits for 206s and 306s :(

Is there anything in our sponsors shop torquecars.potn.com, if not email them and see if they can source one for you. I would guess that pretty much any models 405 quickshift kit would fit. It would be interesting to see if a 406 one fits as well.

If a short shifter fits my 2.2 HDi 306 I'd be willing to consider it. I'm not a fan of modifications but I do like the shorter throw of the VAG cars FWD gearboxes.

The 406 change is fast and loose but the arm extensions required are, to my (long armed self) needlessly long

There is a 2.2 petrol as well. They, too are quite rare. And they're nowhere near a quick as the 2.2 HDi, even is factory tune. Perhaps that's the reason very few were bought.

It is, however, a very very sweet four cylinder petrol engine that gives Honda and Toyota units a run for their money.

Sometimes Peugeots excellent petrol engines seem to be lost in the shadows of their diesel ones

He went for it rather than the V6 as it was lighter and is still tuned to around 230bhp! I'll get a feature up on it soon hopefully its a pretty amazing car, few appreciate the engine though as its had so much styling done to it.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back