Problems signing up or in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Please check your SPAM folder as some accounts like hotmail, gmail and yahoo incorrectly list unrecognised emails as SPAM - please add the email address below to your whitelist.

Try switching to our secure site on https://www.torquecars.com if your login is being ignored. You may have an open session on our secure server which will prevent you logging in again on the non secure site (or vice versa).

Try the following logout link to log you out and try again https://www.torquecars.com/forums/logout/

Repeatedly having to log in? - The problem may be that you are already logged into the secure site but trying to access the non secure version or vice versa. Delete your cookies for this domain and that should clear these problems. Or log out on both secure and non secure versions of the site.

Your confirmation email runs out in 24 hours and must be confirmed within this time. Email us from your signup account and I will manually enable your account for you if you are having trouble with this.

If you have not received your confirmation email it is possible that the email address was mistyped - if you have not had your confirmation email please email
forums(at)torquecars dot com
(Replacing (at) with @ and dot with .) We will need your user name and email address and will investigate the problem for you.

If you experience any other issues please also email me at the address above to enable me to rectify the problem.

If you have forgotten your password then reset your password using the link below the error message.

Clear all cookies and try again, set your cookie privacy policy to low (instead of medium).

Last edited:
New issue spotted by @herb

Repeatedly having to log in? - The problem may be that you are already logged into the secure site but trying to access the non secure version or vice versa. Delete your cookies for this domain and that should clear these problems. Or log out on both secure and non secure versions of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back