Torque Cars

Peugeot 407 3.0i v6, tuning to 230-250hp

Discussion in 'Peugeot forums' started by lordlosh, 20 May 2018.

1. lordlosh

lordlosh Newbie

Bulgaria
    Car:
    407, 3.0
    Greetings. I`m thinking of the best and safest way to get to arround 230-250hp.
    I`m with 6 speed automatic, if i add 20-40 more hp. i suppose i won`t have problem with the gearbox and the engine ?
    What is the power i can get in safety limit from this engine and gearbox?
    I kinda don`t want some big, big power from the car, but something in that region.
    So far i`m thinking of putting BRC Sequent Plug & Drive with BRS injectors LPG
    I contact NGK dealer and he said this will be the best spark plyg for my model with LPG:
    NGK RUTHENIUM RX LFR6ARX-11P
    Will also get K&N 33-2911 Air Filter
    I was thinking about new Air Intake system, but they are non-existing for my model. :D

Should i go for remap as well ?
    Also will be a good idea to remove the catalyst and to put downpipe ??
    Will i have problem if i running the car on LPG?
    I will accept all suggestion you may have for me.
    Money is not a problem.
    Thanks in advance.