Torque Cars

peugeot 406 coupe

Discussion in '405/406/407/408 forums' started by francis55555, 20 May 2017.

1. francis55555

francis55555 Newbie

middlesbrough
    Car:
    Honda crx, Peugeot
    Hi was wondering what people think. I have a 3lt v6 coupe is it better to keep it standard or to do some way out customising. I am a paint sprayer, panel beater and have done lots of work for others but wonder if I will spoil this car. all reply's will be good.

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Go for it. The lines of the coupe lend themselves to further modification.

A tasteful rear wing would work well imo.

I've seen one turned into a Ferrari lookalike which actually worked quite well.

3. thexav

thexav Pro Tuner Staff Member

Car:
    2002 Clio 172
    What were you thinking of doing?

4. francis55555

francis55555 Newbie

middlesbrough
    Car:
    Honda crx, Peugeot
    yes the Ferrari is what I thought. the kit is a good one not one were you need to cut bits here and there. I was told just to leave it standard but I'm the kind of guy who likes to get the best out of a good shape. I was also told that I could not fit a turbo but it was no problem to source one and fit it up. bat out of hell comes to mind.