Peugeot 307 1.6 HDi tuning

M

mdbambridge

Hi,

I have already had my 307 remaped and the increase in power was superb! Are there any other (simple) things that I can do to improve the performance of my car?

Many thanks
Marcus

hey and welcome mate

not too sure on the pug but is there any restrictionsin the inlet or exhaust ? normally diesel exhausts flow well enough anyway.

you could look at a hybrid turbo to alow you to run more boost.

i guess one question is how much are you looking to spend? A remap should be pretty high up on anyones mod list and following that perhaps an uprated intercooler and as PG says a bigger turbo but then you'd need another remap to reflect the larger turbo.

Been Looking into cool charging my 307 2.0 HDi but a bit unsure if i will gain from the standard intercooler.

Hey guys, nice to be a member of this site and look forward to gaining and hopefully sharing some knowledge with you guys lol

Hey there,

An exhaust is always a worth while option on any turbo car be it diesel or petrol....
bigger intercoolers are good but pricey and you would have to have your car remapped again to make the most of the intercooler....unless you want to chuck loads of money at this car then stick to remap, exhaust and maybe fit a k&n replacement panel filter