parts needed

youd be better trying to get a scrapped TT/S3/Cupra R. youll also need the intake manifold and fuel rail.
MAF is the same as the V6 variants

is this you going down the K04 route

Audi part numbers

06A 906 031 BP -injector valve- quantity 4
06A 906 461 MX - Air Volume Meter (MAF)
037 133 035 C - Pressure regulator (FPR)- this doesn't have any engine info beside it unless you go into addtional where theres an additional part number MS4 or MS6 for the 165Kw.engine

double checked the FPR against the standard A3 as was looking under the TT for ease same part number also same part number in the golf bora octavia which never got the change off the BAM engine. might be worth just double checking with audi as their database will be alot more up to date

ive had a ko3-s hybrid for about a year (on 1.8t quattro 180bhp) , and havnt had the mony to map it. now i do, i cant find the parts i need in any scrap yard. lol

how much, if you dont mind me asking, did the hybrid cost you ? thinking of this route as it would be a straight swap and i could sell the standard K03s once i get it swapped over.

theres normally plenty of TTs being broken on ebay. also try the UK MK4s site as the K04 is a common swap and these parts are needed. dont know if its any good but theres a TT forum as well that has a wanted section on it however you need to sign up

how much, if you dont mind me asking, did the hybrid cost you ?
Think it was about £350-400ish before labour and had to give the old one. They say its good for up to 280bhp.
Luckily my turbo blew strait after I borty it (due to a very very dodgy repair) and Small claims cord said that the dealer had to flip the bill….. I didn’t tell them I bought a hybrid though.

I will try get their name and nomber for you. The turbo actualy went wrong Monday, the two halfs have come apart. So it has been sent back shuld still be on woranty. Wa thinking of swapping it for a larger unit. Does anyone kno of a big turbo that will fit without to much hassle Preferably with internal wastgate.

Garett GT28 RS eliminator kit is a direct bolt on supposedly looking at 300+bhp from it when tuned properly however requires the 3" maf 440cc injectors and few other little bits.
awesome do them but its around £4500 in fiitting

If I did the got the gret turbo, and a manfold of eBay, had a downpipe made by exhaust companie. And did all the intake and intercooler pipeing. Would it run ok untill I Can aford the fueling stuff and the remap?

wouldnt trust ebay for the manifolds mate, get the exhaust company to knock you up one if you can least then youve got some comeback.

full kit avalible here
http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

dont know how much the shipping would be. might also be an idea to make sure youve the money to map it at least. then can always change the parameters when you can fit the bigger injectors

thats not bad. who done it ?
The company is univercil turbo's, they are replacing the unit under warranty and would upgrade it (and id pay the difference) but they dont have the gtrs. All the ones they have require a manafold downpipe etc. so its back to my 280 bhp idea, still quick i supose. Any ideas of the 0-60 time to expect?

done some digging after reading up on the bad reviews gt28 mainly due to the low cost and poor build quality of there previous kits. theres a few companies such as turbo dynamics who rebuild the standard K03s (they dont bother with the base k03 as its too small to see real gains from) stage 1 allows up to 240-260bhp and stage 2 allows up to 300.
not bad for £800 i think especially when its a direct swap but to gain the best you are needing 3"maf (V6 225 etc) and injectors along with custom mapping

might be worth speaking to audi them selves. fuel rails ill dig at later. i know the injectors on earlier models were different to the later models which meant that you needed rail and intake as well.