Opel Astra 2000 (isuzu 1.7 turbo diesel)

chropel

Just got a black astra..looking to make it a bit more interesting.. :)
was looking for some tips on basically : wheels, tail lights, and a fish tail, to start off with and a body kit and performance in a few months time.
any comments or advice appreciated. thanks

They look nice in black! Welcome to the site. Bigger wheels and very shiny wheels would look best - go with about an inch bigger rim and use a lower profile tyre.

Why not fit a body kit instead of a spoiler? Personally I don't think a spoiler would look too good but thats just me!

i was thinking of these

vauxhall_astra_g_1.jpg

and this as a silencer

iso_muff_tcombat.jpg

and these wheels are my favs but am a bit worried as they might not look so good on a black car mm..

Stage_I_600x600.jpg

There nice lights, would definatly look good on an Astra.That is one mean silencer wot inch is it? Those wheels would look ok on a black car because of the chrome rim it has, i like those wheels, i want some lol.

Black wheels with a polished lip on black cars look absolutely amazing. :D
its the latest craze (colour coded split rims)

But steer clear of chrome Lexus lights.
They wont look good against the black bodywork. And they're are fast going out of fashion, like the LED washer jet that i have seen on the Bangers i my area, Coz thy were cheaper then fixing the originals :!: .

oh and when you say fish tail, i'm hoping you mean a Shark Fin
(dummy antenna, although you can have real active ones)

That shape astra looks gorgous with Angel eyes. 8)
so try and do that after your wheels and Kit if your budget allows.

hi guys
had a few financial setbacks.. but im back on track now, managed to take a quick pic/ i will post more pics later on as i should be fitting on the alloys next week.

Image0001.jpg

later guys

Cool - the lights look good. I can't wait to see the rest of you pics. I'm glad you're back on schedue again.

hi again guys was looking for some advice on the sound now. keeping into consideration the engine, would any1 advise an induction kit or anything else ??

If you take off the air filter (briefly) you will hear an induction noise. On a diesel the airflow is much lower so the noise is much less impressive than on a petrol. If you like the noise without the air filter then get an induction kit fitted. Exhaust you can do something about. Get a large bore back box and this will add a deep throaty sound to the exhaust.