Not sure if this is the best place but ill see

dragonsan

Car
2012 scion tC RS 7
the search function isn't working for me, says forbidden error so Ill take my chances here.

I have a scion tC 2012. smaller 4cycl nothing special. ive upgraded a few basic bolt ons etc, but I want to do a nitrous set up. can anyone give me some advice on what to buy, where and what to do to my engine so I don't cause any issues with it. I can list anything you want about the car im very knowledgable about it at least. Just never done anything that isn't N/A. don't wanna spend 7k to turbo the car, cause I can but a turbed car for much better price lol. Thanks.

my understanding is I have to use dry or fogger, as wet is mainly or only used for carborated engines. I am only looking at 25-50. yup that article is what got me to the forum! Im curious, does buying a used system present a probelm? whats the better brands what are things most people miss or forget when they first do a nitrous system etc.

Getting the fuelling/timing right, and adding a safety so the system only comes on at WOT are the main considerations really.

Used systems as with anything can be risky, at least new you have some support and comeback if it doesn't work. NOS, Wizards of Noz are probably the biggest names over here not sure about your area.