nissan 200sx s13 zenki

i owned a 200sx turbo 1987, usa version, it was a very good car, used rear suspension from the 280ZX along with the big LSD rear drive.

set of Koni , and good tires, it handled great, it came with factory HD anti-roll bars front&rear, all wheel disc brakes.

car was under-appreciated here in the states, but i loved it, still think about it.

it had the ca18det, but i found a 2.0L block assembly, used all my 18 parts with an upgrade turbo, and I/C, yes it was quite fast!

Last edited:
i owned a 200sx turbo 1987, usa version, it was a very good car, used rear suspension from the 280ZX along with the big LSD rear drive.

set of Koni , and good tires, it handled great, it came with factory HD anti-roll bars front&rear, all wheel disc brakes.

car was under-appreciated here in the states, but i loved it, still think about it.

it had the ca18det, but i found a 2.0L block assembly, used all my 18 parts with an upgrade turbo, and I/C, yes it was quite fast!

that's the s12, i'm looking for a s13.
those cars are amazing, there was once ago, an s12 without engine for 300 euros,did a mistake for not buying it.

EarlyS13'S had the CA18 DET and the later ones had the SR20DET.

FWIW the CA had the better head design.