New Boxster coming

Aerial Andy944

The Torque Meister
Car
VW Golf GT TDi 200
So who's liking the new Boxster? looks like Porsche have put in a bit of effort with the styling. Modest power gain but it will be lighter although don't know by how much. What do you think?

Attachments

• 6682384589_8ff6673396_b.jpg
    6682384589_8ff6673396_b.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 6682385031_ef5cddc968_b.jpg
    6682385031_ef5cddc968_b.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
Looks pretty sweet! I still like the lines of the old one but this is something special isn't it.

Would anyone like to buy me one? Do we know what the list price will be?

ZOMG that's even worse! If that's what happens when they put some effort in they are best left looking like they have for the past decade.

Question is: How fast?

Get some sketches into Porsche then MA, and when you hit the big time just remember who it was who encouraged you ;)

2.7 ltr model will hit 62mph in 5.7 sec and cost £37,589
3.4 ltr S model will hit 62mph in 5.0 sec and cost £45,384
Those times are with the PoppleDoppleThingy 7 speed dual clutch option which will cost an arm and leg no doubt otherwise there's a 6 speed manual. There will probably be lots of other options to spec the car up to an astronomical price.
Why did Porsche choose Poo Poo brown as a good colour for a show car? Is brown the new white now :lol:

Everyone moans at Porsche for being the laziest stylist around but I think they've given the new Boxster quite a few new lines and bulges. I aint a Boxster fan at all but credit where its due they have done a nice job on this one. Is it me or does the front resemble the 918 Spyder or even the Carrera GT