New 323 owner saying hello

A

Askild

Hi,new member from Norway here.
323f 2,0v6 24v.
I think a Turbokit mod. will be really expensive at the end.
And if so,how high to aim..meaning,what is the purpose of the mod.?
original it`s just below 150bhp..
And if you are looking for a dramatic increase,such as 300bhp,it is duable,but will leave you a poor man after rebuilding entire engine,gearbox,brakes+++
i have wanted to do something with my v6,but realized that a turbomod with the possibillity to run it with a preassure like 0,8-1.0 on the turbo,a total rebuild must be done for it to last..
Now i have custom made airfilter solution and most of the exhaust uppgraded..
Offcourse not satisfyed :)
But,the 626 comes with a 2,5 kl-ze engine with additional 20 bhp comared with the 2,0..
My plan is to swap from 20. up to 2,5,and before fitting i will mod it as much as i can,trying not to empty my vallet.
and finally i will find a way to mess with the ecu..
My goal is pulling out over 200bhp from it,think it can be done :)
Looking for anyone with knowledge about this swap,what must be done and so on,
i know that the engines are very much alike..
This is my first post on this place,sorry to have made it in to a speech,hehe :)

Re: 323f driver

Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Sorry about the delay for your post to show. It went into the moderation queue for some reason. No matter i've sorted it for you buddy.:)

Hi,new member from Norway here.
323f 2,0v6 24v.
I think a Turbokit mod. will be really expensive at the end.
And if so,how high to aim..meaning,what is the purpose of the mod.?
original it`s just below 150bhp..
And if you are looking for a dramatic increase,such as 300bhp,it is duable,but will leave you a poor man after rebuilding entire engine,gearbox,brakes+++
i have wanted to do something with my v6,but realized that a turbomod with the possibillity to run it with a preassure like 0,8-1.0 on the turbo,a total rebuild must be done for it to last..
Now i have custom made airfilter solution and most of the exhaust uppgraded..
Offcourse not satisfyed :)
But,the 626 comes with a 2,5 kl-ze engine with additional 20 bhp comared with the 2,0..
My plan is to swap from 20. up to 2,5,and before fitting i will mod it as much as i can,trying not to empty my vallet.
and finally i will find a way to mess with the ecu..
My goal is pulling out over 200bhp from it,think it can be done :)
Looking for anyone with knowledge about this swap,what must be done and so on,
i know that the engines are very much alike..
This is my first post on this place,sorry to have made it in to a speech,hehe :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.