need some advice

jwan

Car
Honda civic 1.4s
Hey guys, i just got a new honda civic its a 2003 1.4s, i wana ask what type is that civic, i mean like older generations of civics are called Ek i dont know what is mine ia it Es.??

Another question i am thinking of lowering the car soon enough what would u recommend me to get, lowering springs or adjustable colivors.?? If i get lowering springs anyone know how lowered can the car be to pass nct which is the national car test, i live in ireland.

Nd when i open the bonnet and look at the engine it only says honda on the engine cover id assume that this engine isnt v tec!!

Thanks guys its alot of question's sry about nd i probbly sound like a fool,i am using my phone if there is any typing mistakes

Last edited:
IF coilovers are legal then that is the way to go BUT don't lower it below the legal minimum clearance as that is silly and only bogans go for the "slammed fully sick "look and when you come across one give then a wide berth as they are usually atrocious drivers.

IF coilovers are legal then that is the way to go BUT don't lower it below the legal minimum clearance as that is silly and only bogans go for the "slammed fully sick "look and when you come across one give then a wide berth as they are usually atrocious drivers.

The coilovers are a bit expensive here, u can get cheep once as well but like dont wana get cheep stuff then change it again.

^^ Exactly! Do it right do it once. If you have to wait a bit longer to get the money together then so be it.
The right product makes your driving experience all the better when you take your time to do the research properly.