My Impreza

WRXASH

Wrench Pro
Car
Impreza WRX 2.0Turb
Hey guys sorry its took so long to get pics on of my car but its finally on.
So far its got Full stainless steel exahust (including d-cats) and K&N Typhoon induction kit. looking to buy the VF 34 roller bearing turbo shortly then finally get it Re-mapped to suit the new style.

Please comment and offer advise on looks/performance etc ::D

Scooby10.jpg

Scooby6.jpg

Scooby3.jpg

Hey mate,nice car,I bought mine recently but had a bit of bad luck.There was a burst waterpipe and it lost water,and finally blew head gaskets.But it's at the Subaru dealer at the moment getting repaired,but luckily it's for their account,not mine.

Very nice car mate! Looks fantastic in blue and I love the exhaust.

Ideas wise, hmmm theres so many possibilities. Carbon fibre bonnet or bonnet vent would look nice as would a more imposing rear spoler. The lines on the standard car just look so good though. A full bodykit would also look good but again the standard car is damn nice!

Here's the controversial one - i'd take off the badges and go for a sleeper look and see if I can get the doors/boot delocked for that smooth euro look finish.

Cheers for comments, ye i decided to go for the Full magnex system and the 6x4 oval tailpipe as they look bit different to the usual big jap style round tailpipe and sounds really good. Am very impressed with the car and ye blue is definatly the best colour i think (just personal preference)

Think i will eventually get onto doing bits and bats to the body-work but got other priorities first. the only problem with these cars (i dunno if anybody else has noticed) but all uprated / performance parts are so expensive! my turbo and re-maps gunna cost me around £1600 once i have done them and got performance to top peak at around 300 - 320 BHP am going to get some pods / gauges to put on dash. they do a proper replacement part which goes where the trim is for the clock and ya can still use the clock inside the new trim and ya can then fit 3 gauges in (like boost pressure etc) just make it look bit fancier inside. then after all thats done may consider the outside

They say you get what you pay for! If you put cheap parts on an Impreza you will kill the performance. You definately sound like a man with a plan.

oh ye definatly, i would never put cheap parts on i dont believe in them either to be honest. i have found "Graham Goode" are really good though and do offer trade discount so look for most of my stuff there