mounting screens in the back of corsa c

K

Keils001

I've got a 53 corsa c sxi, Does anyone know what headrests i can use for the driver and passenger seats that will fit 6.5" screens in. The two rods on the existing headrests are too narrow, and the bit of plastic on the back is curved. Any suggestions?????????????????????????????????

Changing the headrests is probably not the way to go. Get some nice recaros in there. You may find you can put an Astra seat in there fairly easily - get down the scrappy with a tape measure and see what gives! You could attach the screens to the back of the seats or get a little motor and mount in the roof of the car.

Why not measure the distance between the mounting rods on your cars existing ones then sneak along to the dealer? Big plush Vectras and stuff are bound to have similar fittings!

Ive brought a pair of head rests of ebay, which had the screens built in, ive got a corsa, but now have fitted bucket seats. still got the screens to fit standard seats!

cheryl_88 said:
Ive brought a pair of head rests of ebay, which had the screens built in, ive got a corsa, but now have fitted bucket seats. still got the screens to fit standard seats!

Thats pretty opportune! Small world!