Mondeo st tdci remap

caffer

Car
mondeo st tdci
Hi to everyone, my name is caffer, i live in Wigton Cumbria, currently i am driving a 2005 mondeo st tdci.
I have made some modifications to the car as in full puma stainless de cat exhaust system, air tech intercooler and k and n panel filter, i am looking to have a re map done but dont want it to be aggressive, looking for a linear power delivery, does anyone know of anywhere close to me that could re map it for me, many thanks to you all.

Hi and welcome to TC forums.
Have a look for a Quantum or Celtic Tuning agent in your area or have a chat with our own JR Tuning (link at top of page) who will send a ByteFlash unit out for you to download current ecu readings and give you 2 custom maps.

Hi and welcome to TC forums.
Have a look for a Quantum or Celtic Tuning agent in your area or have a chat with our own JR Tuning (link at top of page) who will send a ByteFlash unit out for you to download current ecu readings and give you 2 custom maps.
Many thanks for reply, i will have a look for quantum or celtic near me, if no luck will contact jr tuning thanks.

Howdo. Have you upgraded the clutch? You'll be past its torque limit with a big remap.
Hi still running standard clutch, this is a problem as i know these clutches are a pain to fit sub frame out and all of that, is there an uprated clutch for this model?

The K & N Filters excel at one thing, which is flowing better when soiled than a soiled paper OEM filter. When clean the differences are negligible. There are serious questions as to the efficiency of filtration of these filters, and this is my personal concern. With OEM paper filters costing about a fiver I would just go with these and replace every 5000-10,000 miles. Thus also avoiding the mess and gunge at clean-up time:)

Hello and welcome to torquecars btw!

The K & N Filters excel at one thing, which is flowing better when soiled than a soiled paper OEM filter. When clean the differences are negligible. There are serious questions as to the efficiency of filtration of these filters, and this is my personal concern. With OEM paper filters costing about a fiver I would just go with these and replace every 5000-10,000 miles. Thus also avoiding the mess and gunge at clean-up time:)

Hello and welcome to torquecars btw!
Many thanks for that, sounds like good advice.