Torque Cars

Mods on a 1.5 Diesel

Discussion in 'Peugeot forums' started by Devster24, 26 April 2006.

1. Devster24

Devster24 Newbie

Yorkshire
    Hey everyone,
    just got hold of an N reg 106 T.U.D 5 (1.5ltr diesel) for £20

Thats were the good news finishes..ha

exhaust system needs looking at, rattles alot (not a problem)
    Service, because no doubt its not had on in lots and lots of miles...noticeable by the amount of times i had to warm up the glow plugs before starting it...
    needs all brakes doing!
    Back passenger side drum is SEEEEEZED, nothing a McDonalds tray couldnt handle to get me home...

and my emergancy stop takes about 200 yards..

any info on maybe drum to disc conversion or general knowledge about the car would be much appreciated...

Cheers
    Dev...

2. Devster24

Devster24 Newbie

Yorkshire
  3. Freddie

Freddie Road Burner

Surrey
    There is a discussion in one of the other recent Peugeot threads about hub and brake conversions on a 106 my friend!

4. jaffa_pug

jaffa_pug Newbie

swansea
    my tip is to probably scrap it...hahaha....only kidding ;)