model 8L agu engine ?

tomsa3

Tuner
Car
a3 1.8T
my a3 is the agu engine running 150 bhp as standerd wondering if you could tell me if i could fit the well renound k04 turbo to it or would i need new manifold etc planning on buyin a manifold just not sure what to get no point buyin one for the k03 if its different to the k04 that im plannin on fittin in the near future??

also just ordered a pipercross panel filter they say these r the best to have and no point with induction kits as the bhp gains are insubstantial i know it wont make alot of difference but any reviews on them would be great :D

You will need the K04 manifold, S3 MAF, S3 injectors, S3 TIP, S3 downpipe n then of course someone to map it (I would map it but South wales is a bit of a trek lol)
With all that, you'd be looking at about 260-270bhp.

any sujjestions where the best place to get these are? are the parts the same as the s3 on the tt? or isit only certain models?

just looked at all parts not bad ive been told the k03 turbo from a leon is a str8 fit for a cheaper option btw what is a s3 TIP???sorry im not a mechanic or anything just an enthusiast startin out :D

just looked at all parts not bad ive been told the k03 turbo from a leon is a str8 fit for a cheaper option btw what is a s3 TIP???sorry im not a mechanic or anything just an enthusiast startin out :D
the s3 tip is 4" iirc so bigger than the one on your a3 this would be needed to house the larger maf
and tip stands for turbo intake pipe