Torque Cars

mk ll megane lighting

Discussion in 'Megane' started by jacktommo, 1 January 2012.

1. jacktommo

jacktommo New member

England, North Yorkshire
    Car:
    megane rs r26 f1
    Hello guys.
    I have a 2008 rs megane r26. looking for some bright white xenon sidelight bulbs to replace the standard ones. looked all over the internet and cant find a decent site to order from. anyone have any suggestions please?
    thanks very much

2. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars My Friend! :)

Firstly, xenon sidelights are you sure? :blink: I have heard of xenon headlights and main beams but never sidelights!

3. jacktommo

jacktommo New member

England, North Yorkshire
    Car:
    megane rs r26 f1
    thankyou mate. ok well what it is i was wanting to replace the standard sidelights as they give off a halogen like yellow light. was wanting to replace them with a bulb that gave off a brighter white light. you know of any websites that i could browse?

4. T9 man

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Ah ha! now that makes a lot more sense! I have done exactly the same thing on my own chariot. Yes there are companies that can supply the kind of bulbs that you seek, I use this one: http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/ I have used them for a number of years and I have never had a problem with them. They have a simply staggering array of lamps/bulbs available - try this page first: http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/Upgraded-Sidelight-bulbs/

Good luck ;)

5. jacktommo

jacktommo New member

England, North Yorkshire
    Car:
    megane rs r26 f1
    Aw that's brilliant! Will have a good look on there today. Thanks very much for your help. Like the saab by the way.
    Thanks again.

6. T9 man

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    ^^ Thank you kindly ;)