Mito, first thing to tune?

PetrolHeadd

Car
Mito Multiair 135
So just bought a mito 135 lusso, any recommendations on the first few things to tune would be greatly appreciated, im pretty new to this

Welcome to the Forum!

Out of curiousity, Isn't the Mito turbo charged? If so... a custom made exhaust system and a performace panel filter. Then get a remap, that should see some gains.

Yeah, it is turbo charged. Any idea how much an exhaust system would be? And why panel? why not cone? Can't see any remaps, could this be cause its a multi air? Thanks :)

Yeah, it is turbo charged. Any idea how much an exhaust system would be? And why panel? why not cone? Can't see any remaps, could this be cause its a multi air? Thanks :)

No idea on price dude... All you can do is ring around and see who offers the best price.

There is an article on here explaining cone filters and the bad effects.
If you haven't read that then I'll give a quick explaination....

Cone filters, depending on location, are actually more likely to loose you power then any gains. This is becuase the filter is open, and more then likely directly in the engine bay which gets hot. Heat contains less oxygen, less oxygen, less power. So using your default airbox paired with a decent panel filter will see small gains. You can also smooth out the airbox, making the surface smoother which allows cleaner air flow.

Also, I am no expert at all on Romeo's so I haven't got any idea where you could get a remap for your engine, again I suggest using google and searching for mito tuning.

Yeah, think I'll look into that. Does a performance panel filter have any draw backs that you know of? Like could it allow more dirt and stuff into the engine? What do you mean by smoothing out the airbox? Yeah, ill keep doimg that, may get a universal one. Thanks

Yeah, think I'll look into that. Does a performance panel filter have any draw backs that you know of? Like could it allow more dirt and stuff into the engine? What do you mean by smoothing out the airbox? Yeah, ill keep doimg that, may get a universal one. Thanks

To my knowledge there is no restriction as your using the existing air box. Smoothing an airbox basically means... Taking it from the engine, opening it up, sanding down the box, so it is perfectly smooth all over and put it back together.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back