Mazda 3 tuning

Kinol28

Car
Mazda 3
Hello everyone

I have mazda 3 2.2 diesel 2016 black edition and I would like to increase hp and performance can enyone tell me what u could replace and add to the car. Also I want to make car quiet instead or noisy...
Please and thanks

Hi and welcome :)

As I have said and posted a few times the ABSOLUTE FIRST MOD to any turbo powered vehicle is the installation of a larger diameter free flowing MANDREL BENT exhaust from the turbo outlet along with straight thru mufflers that will wake up any turbo and allow it to produce a very noticeable increase in power and torque.

I recommend that the car be remapped on a dyno/rolling road
to ensure the AFR's are correct and the injectors are inside 85% duty flow @ WOT and the fuel pump can supply sufficient fuel so there is no danger of leaning out and detonation.

Thx for reply.

Can you tell me how to do it and what to buy it... Please

I want car drive as quiet as possible is well...

Any competent and skilled exhaust shop should be able to cobble up the exhaust system.

IF you must keep it "quiet" then fit the largest muffler possible plus a mid length resonator. DO NOT use any baffled or louvered mufflers as they will reduce power.

IF Quiet is your main goal and increased power a secondary requirement then discuss this with whoever you end up getting to fabricate your exhaust.

is there anything else to get to increase hp and performance ?

What exactly do you want to do with the car ? IF it is the family daily drive car then good rubber and pads are all you need BUT if you plan to track it then it is fun to drive a slow car fast rather than a fast car slow.

IF you are tracking it then my best advise is to get some training as to how to get the best out of whatever car you drive.

I saw bout 10years ago golfor audi who had nearly 900 hp... Love to do that with this car.:)
Is that can Be done? Or this model won't take more hp...?

Anything can be achieved with enough money thrown at it.
To reach that sort of figure you are looking at a lot of money - new engine, gearbox, clutch, intake, exhaust.... there will be more and that's just the power parts. You will need all moving parts (brakes, suspension, etc) replaced so the car can handle that much power.

im avare of that ..
I would like to try so what's the first stage's ?
can you put me in right direction ?
thx

I've only dealt with petrol tuning, so hopefully the diesel tuners will be along with some advice.