Torque Cars

manifold/downpipe price too good to be true hmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Accord owners forums' started by badger1980, 19 September 2011.

1. badger1980

badger1980 Tuner

uk stoke on trent
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Galant
    Hi im looking at the different possibilities of what i can do with the exhaust system on my accord and wondered if anyone has used the stainless steel manifold & downpipe from Japspeed as the price seems to be better than everyone else's at £189.00 its sounding like a bargain:confused:

2. Prince

Prince Torque King

Northampton, England
    Car:
    BMW E36 318is Coupe
    I heard a few bad things about them across the Civic boards. What other options have you looked at? What sort of prices are they?

3. badger1980

badger1980 Tuner

uk stoke on trent
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Galant
    Just seen another stainless steal manifold on ebay for £109.99 brand new. Been looking at full exhaust systems and cat back systems both with a high flow cat and thought i may as well get the entire system done but my car sits between two years 1996/1997 so the exhaust options are limited unless i go custom. I would be happy just to change the manifold for a less restrictive one say from the accord type r or other honda if it was a straight swap.

4. Prince

Prince Torque King

Northampton, England
    Car:
    BMW E36 318is Coupe
    I wouldn't trust eBay manifolds tbh. What engine code have you got?

5. badger1980

badger1980 Tuner

uk stoke on trent
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Galant
    hi it's a F20Z1