Making my own split rim centres

It amazes me what people do to "save" money. How much time and aggro is this going to cause him even if he manages to pull it off!

the mind boggles

i thought i might join and suggest he makes some pistons with the spare alloy instead as that will save him even more.

Last edited:
I would love to see the finished article :blink:
I like to have one really good laugh early on in the day as it sets up the rest of the day quite nicely for me! :lol:

Oh bless him ;)

"I'm sorry, I think I must have entered a parallel unviverse. Are you seriously suggesting that you can make alloy centres out of separate bits and simply bolt them together? Just checked the date and we are months away from April 1."

Hahaha. Was going to say this is golden, then realised another couple of posts down that it was you.

Your never more than half a dozen posts away it would seem MA from a good chuckle on this website of ours :lol:

those sort of people will drive on second hand bald remoulds just because it means they can fit a 60 inch plasma tv on the wall.

they are potentially playing with other people's lives. personally i'd make the mot every three months