Long time no speak Audi A3 head

Teenager2413

Torque Junkie
Car
Honda Civic EP2
hello everyone sorry it been so long

So no after owning my lovely astra and a work horse in between I treated my self to a 06 A3 2.0 tdi Quattro bkd so I love this car proberly to much so after 3 cheap turbo and a melted engine I. Now on a stage 2 hybrid and Acar ready for a full stage 2 map
no I’m almost certain my head cracked it a b variant I bought what I thought was a c head today turn out I got shafted after doing a 340 mile round trip to get it looking around as I see there pretty much no difference with the bmn head are there any known issues with these like the bkd heads
Any help or advice please
Many thanks sorry it been so long

I ditched my BKD when the turbo started going - I was looking at about £4500 in repair costs to get it back to roadworthy and reliable. I do miss it, the engine pulled like a train and it returned silly MPG's even when driven quite hard!

I ditched my BKD when the turbo started going - I was looking at about £4500 in repair costs to get it back to roadworthy and reliable. I do miss it, the engine pulled like a train and it returned silly MPG's even when driven quite hard!
ahh that a shame no I have had fun with mine from a new engine and know im on my forth turbo but spent some money on him I think I have narrowed the problem potentially down to my rad