Locked Radio ? After 3 Attempts

deighton306

Wrench Pro
Car
306 D-Turbo-Finally
Hey Guys,
I was just out and about and was taking apart my radio surround where the air con is at, to spray it. To cut along story short i have now blocked by radio and have found out how to get it on for 3 mins but its driving me mad i drove around for one hour last night cos i didn't dare turn the ignition off and it didn't work??? Please guys my ears are dying:mad::mad::bigsmile:

2fasts got the point. if there was an easy way for anybody to unblock the radios then what would be the point in having them coded in the 1st place.

If you had said in your original post that you had the code it might have been easier for someone to tell you what to do with it!!!!!!!

People are good on here but they aint psychic lol

I know..:blink: Moving on - - I have read a lil more and according to another forum i have to lave the radio on with the '====' not the '----' and then it will reset? You get the '====' after holding the BAND button for a few secs

:lol: We got a little lost here didn't we ;) Oh well, thats forums for you!

What make of radio is it, I know there are a few different ways to input the code. If you find the answer please post it up and if you let me know what make of radio it is i'll do some asking around.

I'm going to try the method i mentioned there on sunday when i have time or maybe tommorow, i will post up the model in the morning Cheers Wayne

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back