Limp mode when accelerating 3.5-4k rpm

Good news. I see no reason not to name the tuner here - it's this kind of attention to detail and this kind of after sales that makes the difference.

Good news. I see no reason not to name the tuner here - it's this kind of attention to detail and this kind of after sales that makes the difference.

Yeah, TBF I would rather not name the tuner, he is great and I had complete confidence that he would get the issue resolved. I know it shouldn't have happened in the first place, but people are only human and can make mistakes... he was under a lot of pressure and snowed under with work the first time so I understand... the important thing is, that he stood over his work and was competent enough to fix it.

Yeah, TBF I would rather not name the tuner, he is great and I had complete confidence that he would get the issue resolved. I know it shouldn't have happened in the first place, but people are only human and can make mistakes... he was under a lot of pressure and snowed under with work the first time so I understand... the important thing is, that he stood over his work and was competent enough to fix it.

That's exactly why I suggested naming him!! Not for negative reasons but for the fact that he's resolved the problem to your satisfaction. It's good service and this should be recognised. Everyone makes occasional mistakes in their professional capacity. This is, as you say, human. Those who go back - as this guy has done - and put thing right, should be applauded, not derided. I am trying to credit him, not knock him down.

I can see though that some readers might see it as a name and shame exercise, regardless of intent, which is not my position at all.

good result .
As I said a good mapper should check everything but to be fair he has now sorted this all out .

That's exactly why I suggested naming him!! Not for negative reasons but for the fact that he's resolved the problem to your satisfaction. It's good service and this should be recognised. Everyone makes occasional mistakes in their professional capacity. This is, as you say, human. Those who go back - as this guy has done - and put thing right, should be applauded, not derided. I am trying to credit him, not knock him down.

I can see though that some readers might see it as a name and shame exercise, regardless of intent, which is not my position at all.

Yeah, I know where you're coming from, but I still don't think I should mention any names.

good result .
As I said a good mapper should check everything but to be fair he has now sorted this all out .

Yeah, he knows what he is doing so I had no worries that he could sort it out.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back