Torque Cars

lash tappets

Discussion in 'FTO forums' started by tygrow, 18 June 2010.

1. tygrow

tygrow New member

cambs
    Car:
    mitsubishi fto gr
    hi there does anyone know the size of the lash tappets in a fto gr v6 and are ones out of a gto v6 the same size.:blink:

2. Country Bumpkin

Country Bumpkin Track Warrior

Norfolk
    Car:
    GTO T.T.
    Size ? No, they are not the same as a GTO and are twice the price too i'm sorry to say.

3. tygrow

tygrow New member

cambs
    Car:
    mitsubishi fto gr
    thanks m8 just my luck got lots of parts left from my gto t.t that i sold now my fto is playing up, thought about putting my gto recon heads, turbos, headers, exaust, ect in the fto but think it will be to much work so think get rid of them instead.:(