Kumho Drifing Tyres

Freddie

Road Burner
In the garage waiting room today, I was reading the monthly Kumho newsletter and they have launched a new limited edition range of special drifting tyres which give off red smoke!

Kumho said:
A special version of KUMHO's ECSTA MX ultra high performance road and track day tyre

:shock:

redsmoke0501.jpg

I thought some of you might be interested in this!

What will they think of next - it's like the red arrows but on the road! I bet these tyres wear out quickly - I think it was what they used up at MPH05.

HI Freddie - I see you are now "wrench pro" congratulations on the promotion!

I Don't think doing burnouts is legal in any country!

Yo Freddie - you're upto 75 posts now - you oldtimer. Do you get a gold watch at 100!

I think they made about 10 of them red smokers, and all but about 2 or 4 have been mullered for the press.

Very impressive, but will have to wait and see if they make it into production.

maybe to get drifting into the spotlight they should get a sort of show in which drifting legends from around the world drift with tires that give off different coloured smoke as a spectacular display of chemical ingenuity and pure waste of cash.

Red arrows in cars you mean - cool 8) I like that idea.

Nice to have you along TwoToneTribe.

thank you. but seriously. i was watching the Saab dem team and they looked pretty cool. but can you imagine mr ken 'smoky' nomura in those kumho tyres. top speeds without the whole thing being airborne and neck aching.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back