key fob..

T7FFD

Wrench Pro
Car
honda civic type r
I have lost/ some git stolen my key fob at the gym, any ideas were can get a new 1 that wont cost the earth and will i have to get it re coded so my car wont get broken in too
ahhh am tampin,

thanks thanks thanks guys for any info :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Honda are your only hope really. I don't know of anyone else offering this. It may possibly be covered on your home insurance under theft of keys or you may find your car insurance has a similar provision.

I got one now, I stole my mates spare fob, then found some re coding thing on a forum somewere so back on the road now with out the bloody alarm goin off :D :D :D

didnt think of it like that, thought once re programmed the fob that the car would only work off that one? or is it that the fob has been programmed to the car so the old one which is missing would still be able to open my car?
thanks

no what im on about is get honda to reprogram the immobiliser ( whether its in the ECU or a separate unit ) to a new code. obviously youd need to have the fob reprogrammed but at least whoever got your old key wont be able to nick the car

The fob is programmed to the car. Many cars have 2 or more fobs. I do know that some fobs rotate their codes but once set to your ecu the old fob should still open your car.

Get a crook lock in the interim just in case and do not drive it to the Gym.

I can only suggest ebay or similar mate but im not sure if the newer versions can be programmed yourself. I know the old Valeo type could be programmed by a series of locking and unlocking while opening the doors etc.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back