Torque Cars

introduction

Discussion in 'Say Hello & introduce yourself' started by 2fun, 9 October 2013.

1. 2fun

2fun Newbie

Astara ,Iran
    Car:
    nothing yet!
    hello everyone

I am Arash from Iran and I am new here. I hope i learn too many things from you and find a lot of friends. ;)

2. blacklineninja

blacklineninja Track Warrior

Word up, how are you doing? I'm gradually working my way back to being active here so if you need any duff information or rubbish banter I'm sure I can sort you out.

There's a lot of people here who are actually intelligent too, hopefully you'll bump into them more often than you do me if you actually need to know something :bigsmile:

2fun likes this.
  3. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

4. HugoBoss

HugoBoss The Torque Meister

Australia NSW
    Car:
    r33 skyline gtst
    Good to have you matey welcome to TC.

5. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

2fun likes this.