Induction Kit

trumpet30

Wrench Pro
Car
VW Polo 1.4TDI
Have fitted an Induction kit to my 58 reg Fiesta Zetec S. the car sounds absolutly great but seems to have made the car a bit sluggish on accelleration but should improve it.

Any ideas.

Its a cone fitment. The kit for this particular car always locates the cone on top of the engine (where there is little air flow) but i have installed a cold feed to it by means of an extension to the already installed cold feed from the front of the car. The cold feed sits directly in front of the cone.

Its a wolfrace kit but I looked at the K&N and this also locates the filter on top of the engine so at least I can be happy that I have not short changed myself.

Any ideas. Is it just not enough cold air or could the car be drawing in too much air to fuel. Was not sure If I had to disconnect the battery to get the car to reset it settings to accommodate more air although I would have thought this would have been done with the cars air mass meters etc.

Probably taking in more hot air than cold. By some piping and re-route filter so it sits somewhere it will get cold air. Or just stick with a panel filter or go for something like a bmc cda.

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back