if you had a 75 2.0

I'd keep the car looking standard except for swapping the alloy wheels and I would go in for engine mods. Induction kit, exhaust, fast road cam, head work, suspension uprating (springs and shocks) will improve handling.

waynne said:
I'd keep the car looking standard except for swapping the alloy wheels and I would go in for engine mods. Induction kit, exhaust, fast road cam, head work, suspension uprating (springs and shocks) will improve handling.

i guess that thats what im going to do :wink:

yep
its in my hands, got car control done with a few flaws to correct, minor stuff still it needs a bit of repairing, there was a time where the car was in a garage and the garage flooded...theres a bit of rust under the car, one of the engine suport is old too.
it didn't passed polution with a little % over the limit, i need to tune the engine, change oil, check or change spark plugs.

the interior is fine, there are a few plastics to change but its very in nice conditions.

i will put pictures here tomorrow or after tomorrow

here are pics of the car (dcamxxxx) and also from the place (pxxxxxxxx) of the clucth oil injector that i got replaced (als well as the reciever and finally it changes gears lol)

im starting to hate rust lol, just would love to take verery bit of rust out of the damn car :lol: :lol:

in vt you can see a photoshop mod of a 75, its my 1° virtual tuning and its unfinished

ps : im starting to like the car, especially now that i drive it :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back