Torque Cars

I want to turbo my Peugeot 206cc

Discussion in 'Peugeot forums' started by J2J, 5 January 2011.

1. J2J

J2J Newbie

Johannesburg
    Car:
    Peugeot 206cc 1.6
    Hi All

I have a standard Peugeot 206cc 1.6. 2006 model and i would like to turbo it. I am not really clued up with motors so i need some help?

2. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    Hello and Welcome to Torquecars.:bigsmile:
    Hope you enjoy your time with us.

3. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
  4. J2J

J2J Newbie

Johannesburg
    Car:
    Peugeot 206cc 1.6
    Ok. Well i have a TD04 that came off a Subaru Wrx Sti with a intercooler. I have seen a Honda Jazz 1.5 in the speed and sound magazine that had a conversion with the same turbo. They did the conversion with the original parts in the car except manifold and exhaust boosting at 0.5Bar. Now im pretty sure i can do the same with my car???