how's lifes there?

nightfury1

Car
E36-320i GARRETGT35
hello to you all , i'm from jakarta-indonesia, very hot and sunny here, i'm waiting your advise, discussion in many ways to develop my knowledge and share our modification passion

first think first, now i'm on project of my bmw E36 320i M50TUB20 become totally modified street performance, my target to upgrade from 150hp to 450-500hp and still comfort for daily use :embarrest:

i will share to you in complete detail next july when its finish, i don't know how to share pic in this forum, but here my list of upgrade (not detail yet) :

on progress : full balance internal engine+parts, special port+polish and set up for turbo boost (garret GT35 dual ball bearing), special modification O ring block deck, upgrading drive train and adjusting final gear set.

finish for mtech exterior modification, kw coilover v3, volkracing TE37tta R18

nice to know all of you :D

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.

Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

You can only post pictures or links when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold).

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is.

thanks T9 and waynne, almost all night spending hours to look around the forum, its awesome forum, many skilled and expert automotive lovers are in, i'm very pleased to join and get to know both of you..

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back