How many miles per day do you drive?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just wondered what sort of mileage you do each day (on average). I tend to do more at the weekend than in the week with 12 miles per day in the week and 50-60 miles per day at the weekend. How much of your mileage is really necessary?

As i work from home i dont drive much monday to friday. There are some weeks my trooper doesnt move. :( . At weekends i do about 140 miles going back and forward to my dog training. I dont really do allot of unecessary driving.

well at the mo my car does about 60 mile a week as iv now been classed unfit to work, so its a case of not being able to afford fuel lol, as soon as i get money coming in again though i'll probably end up doing about 30 mile a day, that seems to be what i was doing before

i work north london most of the time so i do 150+ day on th m25!!! :cry: take hours to get home :evil: but it pays good!!!!

I probably do about 30 per day as i use my car for work,although some day's i can't be bothered like today.The joys of working for yourself.

£450 a week for five days.as im a silly out going person i love to wave and blow kisses at people and make them laugh :lol: me and my boss play a game to see how many times we can make each other jump if i win he buys lunch and if he wins then i buy.last week i was in the 4x4 for 8 hours :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: not happy!!!

Do app 130 mile round trip visiting my grand kids some days.
Just took no 2 grandson to his last soccer game on the weekend an almost 2 hour drive each way.

15 year old Matty is a good player and a great respectful kid and has been selected twice to try out for a representative team and his parents had other commitments so Nan & Pa stepped in as they had to play the opposition on their home ground.

Currently 2 miles a day for work

But for the last few months I've been doing 80+ a day luckily I was only working 3 days a week. But the icing on the cake was paying £50 a month just for parking. When the streets opposite are free from cars but resident permit only. Coventry council need to get a grip on reality!

2 miles that's a 20 min walk tops! I like your style, a real driver through and through. Do you drive 100 yards to the corner shop like me as well?

2 miles that's a 20 min walk tops! I like your style, a real driver through and through. Do you drive 100 yards to the corner shop like me as well?
Unfortunately waynne it's a job where I wouldn't leave my gear cause of the Romanian thieves! I caught one out stealing my knife, scrapper and some food out of my bag.
Let's just say he isn't on this site anymore But other lads have had things going missing mainly food. But without proof they are still on site

That's a shame, it mustn't be very nice working in an environment like that.

Unfortunately until they find out how Britain works that it's not OK to just help yourself to what ever they want. they will carry on as they are and just tar there nations name even worse than what it currently is!

And before people think I'm being racist or discriminating against European workers. I'm not I'm speaking as I find about the few on the site I've encountered. I've worked with Russians, Polish, French and Germans and other nationalities and never had an issue with them!

I am vehemently anti-racist and nothing you've said there is either racist or discriminatory - there's no suggestion of prejudice whatsoever. You're simply reporting facts.