Honda Prelude 2.2si for sale

Hi I am looking to sell an 1995 Honda Prelude 2,2si. It comes in black with tinted rear windows and a full body kit. It has been very rarely used and has been cared for. has low mileage but ill have to get the exact amount before i post it on here to be as acurate as possible. Its a Japanse import and has had 2 owners in the UK. Shes a beauty but I have just had a baby so shes not the most convenient ride. Looking for offers in excess of GBP 1,300. Can email pics and full spec (from the hubby) if required.

hey and welcome to the site lizee.

post up more details - pics contacts full spec etc and myself or another mod will authorise it for you ( might take a few hours to be approved depending on who's online )

Lizee I would like to see the Pics and Service history docs..BUT 1300 geez is too much!!

not really for a JDM prelude, your looking around 30bhp more than the UK versions .
my '90 (G) gen 3 prelude was valued at £700 when i bought it and that was at 16 year old.
Rememer when you buy a honda your buying someting that will have next to no problems as long as you look after it. the 2 hondas ive had were both ragged ( i was younger then ) and nether really had an issue with the engines.
Head gasket was cracked in the lude but every thing on that, except form the exhaust and tyres, was still the original with 103k on the clock

as pg said, not for a jdm, they are unbeleivable quick
and they dont give trouble as long as you look after it

If its a Jap car it'll likely be restricted...

I wish I could find my old one & buy it back. ( Stan if your reading this I want my lude back!! ).

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back