Honda Civc 1.6 Sport Help

welcome

change the engine.
Honda are quite expensive to tune
what series engine is in it ?
if you dont know what age is it ? do you know the current power ?

if thats including the full exhaust then just the cams and a map
exhaust manifold 4-1 (sure prince will be along shortly hes the honda man on here)
sports cat - decat if you can be bothered to change it every year for the mot and they dont do random roadside tests
centre pipe
back box

TDI or Hond-R do remapping. Has your honda got a VTEC? I'd say lose weight mate, if its not a family car get rid of the seats and everything that u dont really need that much it will increase your power to weight ratio u will b surprised about the outcome i stripped mine last w/end. like pgarner mentioned, cams is a good idea, get a set of brian crower's stage 2 they are brilliant and only £300, making a beautiful idle noise;)

Something under 140bhp, i think your model is the 110bhp SOHC right? those brian crower cams are really something im not sure if they make them for this model though, one of the cheapest ways of upgrading 1.6vtec is getting parts from a bigger displacement, for example most b16a owners get stuff from integra dc2 or ek9 civic type r, including cams etc. looks like the k20a would be your donour although it is a DOHC therefore research before you buy anything :)

k&n (and theres alot better variates out there than them, but they do cost £££) and a straight through exhaust including the manifold (which most people dont bother with) id take a guess at around 120-125bhp

if youve got the money gruppe m set up
problem with the short arm is it keeps it in the engine bay with all the nice hot air, which isnt very good as it has less oxygen and on a 1.6 you may find that it feels like it doesnt gain anything.

look towards the CAI kits that sit down in the wing away from the engine.

or a cheaper option is remove your airbox and inspect the inside of it. if theres any ribs in the box remove them with a dremmal to make the box smooth as possible, drill out a large hole 2-4" if possible and add a pipe form the wing or front bumper to supply more cold air. and fit a panel filter.

i have done something similer on the bora (however i used a bigger intake pipe off another model ) and see similer airflow gains as induction kits add