HHO generators do they work?

Zwaf

Road Burner
Car
Seat Ibiza 1,9TDI
Does anybody know about those HHO generators?
It looks like spam, but I'm openminded to hear about it from people who got no comercial interest in it.

These are the things that claim to convert water into hydrogen using power from the battery.

It is a total SCAM IMO. The power needed to convert water to hydrogen is far higher that what you'd get out of burning the hydrogen so it just wouldn't work in a car at all.

I'll let others give their own opinions and I'd be curious to hear if anyone can come up with a convincing argument to show that this actually works.

Thanks Wayne and HDI Fun!<br />
I am thinking in similar way as you do but, as said, i'm curious too if someone got firsthand experience.

You say that sleeper - but only today I got an email from a Nigerian prince asking for my help in getting some money into this country!

You say that sleeper - but only today I got an email from a Nigerian prince asking for my help in getting some money into this country!

That's a new one. I usually are being approached by princesses who want to go half with their fortunes.

Back to topic and to answer - no i haven't get any mail regarding hho generators. Just have saw one croatian company got web page about it and i tought to myself it is like those wander cleaning products or like those vacuum cleaners we all saw on tv sell programs.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back