help needed with 1999 agu 1.8t sport 150hp

cam

Car
Audi A3 1.8T Sport
hi , im finding it quite hard to figure out my options for my car, im asuming that i have the ko3 turbo, i was hoping to buy myself a ko3s as ive heard these will more or less go straight on with not much else needing bought, my trouble is finding a ko3s and also knowing that im getting the right part, is there anyone who could help me go the right way, thanks in advance.
cameron.

what year is your car ? as some of the later sports had the k03s standard.

k03s is a certain improvment over the k03 but personally if i was going to do a turbo change id look at doing the k04 conversion you have the potential to run around 260-270bhp then

I agree with Blunty here. The KO4 is an essential if you are pushing big power gains. A gas flowed head and sports catalyst will help a lot as well but these mods start to get expensive, especially when compared to a remap cost.

Oh and most of the newer KO3's are the KO3's the part number KO3 applies to both so it's the year you need to go on more than the KO3 bit, if you try to order a KO3s they won't know what you are talking about.

post 2003 have 03s.
going for the 04 conversion aint really worth it imo, better spending a little more and getting a garett conversion done. the 04 will struggle to push past 300.