Help me out

ibrahim

Car
1996 Corolla Gli
Hi , i have a toyota sprinter 1987 hatch back with pop up lights , i wana modify my car so any of you can please give me a detail that where i could find these parts in islamabad or pindi or peshawer .The engine i am using is 5A 1.6L engine , and also please when u tell me where to buy also suggest me which brand i should go for in these performance parts . Here is a list of parts i need so please do help me out .

Thanks in advance

List of parts i need for my 5A engine

Engine :

Cold air intake system

mild cam shaft & cam gears

performance exhaust

and give some info on headrs and will they be replaced or not

ECU :

Fuel preasure regulator

Fuel rail

Fuel filter

Transmission :

Short throw shift kit

Lightweight Flywheel

Suspension :

Short springs and shocks

Sturt tower bar

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with your area so sorry I can't help you.

Have you tried looking online, a lot of companies will ship internationally to you and this might be the best way of getting a good deal.

forget about the area waynne , i am from Pakistan , suggest me what ever best u know about these performance parts

Waynne forget about the area , i am from Pakistan , so friend what ever best in your knowledge about these parts that what brand will suit my 87 sprinter please let me know , and if possible please do send me some modification tips related engine as well as body for to sprinter 87 with pop up lights , i cecked online but they all r reffering here and there , i got so messed up , i really wana build this car but not using a turbo or a NOS system , please do keep in mind that when u send me deatails it should be for 5A engine i.e 1.6L , Takecare , bye.