Help help help

TONYMCCAGH

Car
Mitsubishi GTO N/A
Hi folks im hopeing to get some help to sort out the issue with my L reg Mitsubishi GTO N/A

ARE WE SITTING COMFORTABLY......THEN I WILL BEGIN.

I was checking all the fuses in the GTO as i do with all my cars (to see if there were any blown so i could replace them) The engine was running and pulled out one at a time to check (engine bay fuses and interior fuses) and when i went to start her up all the lights come up as usual and when i turned it over there was nothing at all not even a winding over and all the lights dulled down and when i relised the key all dash lights come back on?

I have a Clifford Concept 650 Alarm and immobiliser and have tryed to reprograme it as thought this might be the problem but still the above happens.

ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT AS ITS A CRACKING CAR.

Thank you folks.
Tony

hi, im having a similar nightmare with the fuses and electrics in my GTO. It now won't turn over but when I jump start it half the cooling system doesn't start up and most of the electrical devices like the seats and windows keep changing their minds whether to work or not.
I've made the decision to get professional to look at it in case I end up doing more damage.
But slightly off subject I want to get a Clifford concept 650 on mine too, how much did it cost?