Torque Cars

Hello!

Discussion in 'Say Hello & introduce yourself' started by Turbavykas, 11 March 2014.

1. Turbavykas

Turbavykas Newbie

EU
    Car:
    e34 m51d25 tds
    Hello everybody!
    First of all, I wanna warn you :D My english language knowledge are really bad.. I have learn it by myself. Ok, now straight to my cars:
    BMW e34 with diesel engine m51d25 (105kW). I made conversion and at this moment, drive on 100% waste vegetable oil.
    Future plans: less seconds from 0 to 100km/h :) (Now - 11s)

Evo VII - Full stock for funny trackdays.

P307 HDi 79kW - single mass flywheel conversion, mapped, DPF removed, EGR turned off. This car engine have most problems of my all car park.. Thats why I registered in this forum and started looking for information.

2. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

3. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
    Hope you enjoy your time with us.

4. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

5. HugoBoss

HugoBoss The Torque Meister

Australia NSW
    Car:
    r33 skyline gtst
    Welcome welcome welcome....