Hello!!!!

Becca

Car
Peugeot 1.1s
hey all!
my names becca from wales UK, ive just bought a 04 plate pugeot 1.1s, gutted about the engine size but couldnt afford the 1.4 i wanted on my insurance.:(
looking for some advice and tips on how i can make the car any faster as a 1.1 is just not fast enough for me lol
look forwawrd to getting to know you all :bigsmile:

hey and welcome to the site.

unfortunately theres not much you can do to the 1.1 power wise
look more towards handling.

however if you couldnt afford the insurance on a standard 1.4 you might struggle with a modded 1.1

hey
thanks for the tips :)
i had the money for the insurance but as my insurance is so low at the moment i didnt want to go back up that much so i down graded.
thanks for the tip though ill keep that in mind :D

Hello and welcome to happyland :)

Insurers don't generally like mods at all. It makes it hard for them to assess the value of the car. Whether or not they pay out fully in the event of a claim is different. Most will always dispute the claim value.

But you must still disclose to your insurer any changes you make.

Driving without valid insurance is worth ten points even if there's no RTC.

tcsmileysign.gif

Hello and welcome to the TorqueCars forums, nice to meet you. Sorry I'm a bit late replying, been tied up with a few things. Were a pretty friendly lot on here and only to happy to swap ideas and tips.

Live with the car for a bit, enjoy the cheap insurance, then get some NCB and you can go a bit mad!

You have some lovely roads in Wales! :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back