Hello from Cheryl to all our Vauxhall owners

cheryl_88

Torque Junkie
Hello all you Vauxhall owners,
Please introduce yourself, and mods your doin to your cars? swap tips? questions?
Girls included!! Would be good if i wasnt the only one!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone!

my name is adam and i used to drive a corsa, but am looking to buy another soon.
thanks and hello once again.

hello all, im from south africa... and drive an opel corsa Gsi 8)

Hey all,
I'm Scottie, Im from syd Australia...
So my country invented your cars... Woohoo!!
anyways, I got me a 1996 VS Berlina with All Pioneer Sound systems plus amps and 12 inch sub...
I've also got some crystal aftermarket head and tail lights, but with the headlights, I want to install some blue xenon lights.. Anyone tell me whats involved?
Thanks all,
Scottie

Hi everyone. My name is Darren and I recently bought a Vectra C on a 54 plate. Am looking to improve the performance on it but am having trouble finding parts from high street stores which is a pain. Have fitted A k&n induction kit and am looking for an exhaust. Which is the best one to go for? Have been looking at Magnex but Peco is a cheaper option but I don't want anything ridiculously loud which I have been told Peco is.

Hi Darren and welcome to the site. I was impressed by Magnex. If you don't want loud then get a smaller backbox. A 1.5 inch pipe should suffice. I know what you mean about finding parts. It would be worth tracking down an FSE fuel boost valve and also a fast road cam for it. Hope that helps!

Re: Introduce yourself here

hey im james from southampton i got a cav gsi2wd previous vauxs include nova gte nova sr 1.3 + 1.4 cav 1.8 saloon and another cav gsi 2wd

Hi everyone, Tom here i have a vx220 turbo stage 3 tune 260 bhp 275 ft lbs

HI Senna and welcome to TorqueCars. Your car sounds very interesting. Please tell more - I'm very interested.

elo every1 jus fort i would introduce myself here 1st.... i drive a mk3 astra havent done much to it YET just alloys and a soundsystem so far but more to come!

hi everyone iam new on here, got a corsa 1.8 sri, only mod is a pipercross induction kit, it sounds good and is quite nippy but not nippy enuff!! want sum engine mods doing to it!

I thought I'd introduce myself again even though I do have an 11 page welcome already,

I'm Hayley I drive a 1.6 Vauxhall astra SXI sound system, multispoke alloys (goin on soon) tinted windows and exhaust trim ( goin on soon).

welcome everyone else :lol:

Hi everyone, my name is chris i have an astra coupe 1.8i 16v bertone.It has a K&N 57i induction kit, tinted windows. I have still to put on irmscher backbox, oversized airflow meter and bigger fuel pressure regulator then remapped plus chipped (will be doing that all at once)

hey and welcome to the site mate. sounds nice.
you do know that if you have it remapped you dont need to chip it ? they both do the same. the remap is done through the diagnositc port where as the chip requires removal of the ecu and new chip soldered in

Hi Tigra Turbo and welcome to TorqueCars - Start up a thread and tell us about your car - if you haven't done so already. It sounds great a turbo'd 1.4!

hi all, im dave im 17 from north yorkshire , i own a 2.0 litre sri cavi eco tech, and cant wait to get it on the road, and tune it for the track :D

Hi Dave, welcome to TorqueCars mate! 17 and you own a 2.0 litre? How much insurance do you pay out? What kind of plans do you have for tuning it? Is it all about performance?

ohreet every1, got a corsa 1.8 sri, full leathers the lot, love it to bits and it goes like sloppy poo off a highly polished shovel!!! only down fall is the surspension!!!!!

hey owl. welcome to the site

whats the plans for te corsa then , other than the suspension which i take is next on the list ?

i havnt got many plans to tell you the truth, apart from, i want the engine remapping or summat like that!!! and that bloody surspension!!!!!!!

Fair enough Owl - the 1.8 Sri is a nice nippy little car in standard form.

Hi my name is stephen i have a 1.2 16v corsa but its too slow although i dont have alot of money can ne1 help????

never sure. best one is ive got tom jones living next to me, thought he was extracting the urine when he backed into my old car. didnt relise he was my neighboor at the time.

whats all been done to the corsa then . see your other thread for it being slow but styling, ICE wise

yeah its an expensive hobby doing up and running a car just now

have a look and take part in the polls and other parts of the forum to get your post count up. after 10 you should be able to post pics
get some up so we can all see

hi thought i would introduce my self to all you vauxhall nut's.
heres a few pictures of my car not exactly road going as you can see.
regards mark
PIC_0006.jpg

PIC_0020.jpg

Nice Mark. Is this for grass track racing? What mods have you done to the engine? Looks like twin carbs under the air box?

yes grass track (autograss)
engine started life as 1.4 corsa sri threw the injection unit bolted twin 40 dcoe's with irmscher manifold and irmscher airbox from the rare nova sport full race cylinder head , kent race cam,vernier cam pulley 4 branch manifold with straight pipe to ashley rear box and modified gearbox.Front adjustable spax struts full space framed rear end with coilover shocks ie no rear floor at all. full rollcage 4 point harness and kirkey rear seat to finish.
All built by myself with a little help from my old man, who also races a 1124cc full race engined citroen ax.

PIC_0007.jpg

PIC_0008.jpg

PIC_0022.jpg

hi i`m eric just joined you petrol heads i have a 1.6 16v astra mk 4 sport,mods include 3inch staight through exhaust(sounds good)k+n induction kit ,irmcher grill and 17in tsw rockets,not to much looks good sounds great.not a great deal more performance but makes you feel good