Hello and more

R

Richard

This is a hello ,message BUT, while I am at it I would like some information regarding the tweaking possibilities of my current car.

I own a Suzuki Waggon R+ which I consider to be a quite exceptionally comfortable car to drive.

Current milage 59,000

The UK Suzuki dealer has now replaced this model with a new one that does not have either the seating or Drive height of the Waggon R+.

It has therefore come to me that it might be possible to tweak my current model for improved performance AND give it the kind of overhaul that would enable me to retain ownership for at least 100,000 new miles.

Is there a view here on that suggestion and can anyone offer the name(s) of organisation that can carry out the kind of modifications I have in mind.

All suggestions most gratefully recieved

Hi Richard - welcome to torquecars. What engine is fitted to your Waggon R+? What area do you live in? At the moment 59k miles is not that heavy - problems start at about 70k so I would leave off a rebuild of the engine till then - perhaps you would consider a de-coke - Power Boost Spray seems to do the job pretty well. Use redex regularly too and this will keep the internals at peak efficiency. If you change the oil every 6 months or 6000 miles you will really extend the life of your engine. Dirty oil with bits of metal actually grids away at the inside of the engine.

Why not post in the Suzuki section and see what the other Wagon R+ Tuners are up to out there.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back