~ h e l l o ~

D

DarkIntuition

:D
I am new to this site after reading almost every section, very informant site.
So i am from USA. I currently live in PA, Chester County. I own a Black 1995 Toyota Celica GT, 2.2L Engine w/ only one mod -> Injen Short Ram Intake.

My Plans for my car are not drastic but about average.
1. I do want to give my car some more power.
2. i would like to add a header, mainly cause it looks really nice.
3. was thinking about changing my front and rear cats. one or both:?:
4. also with these changes what other things should i consider, would they effect another part of my car in way i should know about.:?:

That is generally where i am at now. If anyone has some advice, it's more than appreciated.

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars! :)

I am sure that someone more knowledgeable than I will be along soon to answer your questions on your particular model of car ;)

Not sure if you have any tests in your county but cat removal tends to screw the emissions up over here as we have stringent annual checks. They do make a difference on removal though :blink1:

Welcome to TorqueCars and hope you find the information you need. :bigsmile:

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

A lot depends on how much you want to spend. Removing the cats might upset the o2 sensors, you'll probbaly need an aftermarket ECU to compensate for this (like the apexi Power FC range.) Have you thought about supercharging it?

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back