GTi Alloys

kilby20

Car
N/A
Right quick question to help me out..my next car is going to be a bora and I want to put on some VW alloys, the ones I want to put on are like the MK5 GTI alloys but they are 17"s not the 18"s can you guys tell me what they are called so I can get searching for them?

The best person to speak to on this one would be pgarner as until very recently he had a Bora.

Also as a point of courtesy to others, could you please refrain from using capital letters to make up an entire post, it comes across as shouting and is considered rude, so we do not encourage it here on this forum.

Many thanks for your help on this! :)

T9 man.

3638499896_798e63f768.jpg

these wheels ?

if so they are called monza - ill see part numbers etc later as ETKAs isnt playing nice for me at the minute

ok take it back ETKA shows them as DENVER

7.5x17 part number is 1k0 601 025 AC then colour code
88Z chrome
8Z8 diamond

not cheap at £380 a corner without tyre.

as these are for a MK5 and yours is a mk4 then you would ether need to run adaptors to change from your hubs 5x100 to the wheels 5x112.
other option would be to gets replicas that are in the correct fitmint .

the design itself is available as 17 and 18s. without playing about with dates on the virtual computer i cant check but i think that finish might have been for the edition 30 only

ok it bugged me so had a quick look.

for 2007 the wheel was avalible in a 17 but no part numbers so it wasnt for the ED30. and ETKA have dropped the accessories catalouge so cant find the wheels by looking through that its a case of going through each year and size :evil:

thats what i thought as well regarding the name as have only heard them being called Monza but couldnt find them on ETKA. same design shows as denver for the 17"s and Detriot for the 18s

have since found under 2008 _ed30 should have been 2007 - Black, Glossy 18s version that is for the Ed30
Even nicer price of £487 a corner

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back