Give it time !!!!!!

Dr Acula

Tuner
Car
Daihatsu YRV Turbo.
Give it time, aint getting till end of month, start next.
Just a teaser.:lol:

LANCIA001.jpg

LANCIA004.jpg

LANCIA003.jpg

LANCIA002.jpg

Oh this will be a seriously nice project. You must do a project thread for us and tell us what your plans are and keep us up to date with the progress.

Now got a fuel tank (TVR Cerbera), starter motor arrived today, still need a front screen..........................................................oh yes, plus the car !!! :p :eek:

Went and paid for it yesterday, in the mother of all downpours !!!:sad2:
So as I've been let down (not his fault ) by the guy dragging it back, it is still there :sad2:
So anyone want to earn a few quid(cheap or I'll 'A' frame it back myself), from Telford area to Leeds area ?? It's a non runner.
It's 135 miles if anyone is interested.
PM or better, e-mail as it goes to my phone. Thanks Steve
Here are a couple more pics.

lancia2001.jpg

lancia2002.jpg

lancia2003.jpg

lancia2004.jpg

lancia2005.jpg

lancia2006.jpg

lancia2007.jpg

lancia2008.jpg

lancia2010.jpg

Last edited:
It arrived Thursday evening.................7.30!!!!!:blink1:

Couple more pics, aint nothing going to happen for a few weeks as I've not alot of cash left after buying a few bits.

lancia2011.jpg

lancia2012.jpg

lancia2013.jpg

lancia2014.jpg

lancia2015.jpg

lancia2016.jpg

I thought I recognised that car! I get my tyres from Pendlestone, they're based in Bridgenorth just down the road from me. :amuse:

Looked around that car a few times while I've been waiting for tyres to be fitted, I look forward to seeing what you do with it. :D

Small world eh? :lol:

Its difficult to figure out what's what under that bonnet. Looks great though. Can't wait for you to start working on it

Believe it or not...........................................it is still the same (except minus the wheels)
after these past five years. Nowt like getting stuck in is there. LoL.

You just want to do it right. Keep us posted with updates as they happen.

Perhaps if we all beg and ask nicely it will encourage you to get ther project underway again? ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back