Girl needin help!

Depends on the kit already on the car. I'm guessing go for the bumper which came with the rest of the kit?!

Maybe put up some pics and we can help a little more.

Take some pictures on a digital camera, or scan some printed photographs in. Find the files you want on your computer, and upload them to a 'hosting' site such as www.photobucket.com.

Copy the links they give you here into 'img' tags, using this as an example, but without the spaces.

url]

Sorted out the code for you - you needed to right click the picture and copy the address of the picture and also the Disable BBCode had been selected.

The car looks great - are they neons glowing under the car. What size alloys have you squeezed in there they look like 18's - do they rub?

Thanks. nah they are 17s, and yes it does rub. but apprently the onli thing i can do, is raise it again, but that wud defeat the whole object of the car lookin how it does, it looked beta when the bumper wasnt bein resprayd and fixed. you cant see the interia pink that ive done either!

And yes they are neons, my latest project was gettin the neons in the air vent, took alot of time, but look good!

Went to Modded UK on Saturday and saw some cars that were so low there was about 1cm clearance below the front bumper, then when they moved the car they switched the hydraulics's and the car raised up. Looked really cool and is probably a good solution to the problem.

Are you planning any other mods? You must get us a pic of the interior - I saw some wild ICE setups at the shop.