GAZ Gold Or KW V2 Coilovers??

A quick update...

I stiffened all the shocks completely and drove around for a few days then softened them them 1 click (from completely soft/0) on the front and 12 clicks on the rear. The car is a lot less bouncy.

Paired with the Proxes it handles a lot better with much more confidence and feedback

I havnt adjusted the height since installing them, which is good because I found today that its just right for getting on and off the rollers in the garage, and I have a lower strut brace to fit so things may get interesting...

Attachments

• Rollers.jpg
    Rollers.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
So what you're saying now is that the car is much better at coping with bumps now? Is it uncomfortable?

Overall yes, theres still very slight bounce on some dips but nothing compared to what it was first like, Its easily driveable now.

As for comfort, they feel firm but forgiving. Driving over speed bumps is like having standard suspension, if driving sensibly

I would research the spring/damper prices and go from there. I've only seen nutrients about both and there are so many individuals going both designs the selection is hard.